Tradition and innovation came together to bring the best of Portuguese industry to the aeronautical market
We are an aeronautical company with a long and prestigious tradition. OGMA was created in 1918, however the year of 2005 represented a new era in its history, when the Portuguese Government privatized 65% of the company’s capital.
It was the beginning of a very significant effort to make OGMA more competitive worldwide, expanding to new markets.
In 2012, Embraer's entry in OGMA's capital meant the creation of a new journey with the OGMA-Embraer partnership joint in one goal: to bring the best of Portuguese industry and engineering to the aeronautical market. Currently, the Portuguese government holds 35% of the company's capital, with the remaining 65% held by Embraer.