As one of the leading independent service centers for T-56 engines, we can offer original manufacturer (OEM) components or those from other certified suppliers, according to our clients’ preferences and needs. Whichever the choice, all work is carried out according to the manufacturer’s and operator’s procedures, using current manuals and other technical publications and benefiting from our comprehensive warranty.
Our ability to overhaul T56/501D engines, QEC , accessories and components during aircraft heavy maintenance checks, makes OGMA a unique one-stop-shop facility offering outstanding advantages for our customers.
- Engine’s Full Overhaul Capability
- Removal and installation of engines into the Quick Engine Change (QEC) unit
- QEC Maintenance and Repair
- Engine test ( test Cell or “on-Wing”)
- Engineering Support and Fleet Management Service
- Repair and Overhaul of propellers, valve and pump housings, and engine’s AC Generators
- Non-Destructive Testing, Dimensional Control (including by Co-ordinate Measuring Machines) in controlled environment installations, and balancing rotary components
- Repair of parts by welding, machining, electrolytic treatment, thermal spray processes, grit blasting, painting, Heat Treatment, Stress relieving and other appropriate processes.
- Repair, Overhaul and Testing of fuel, hydraulic and pneumatic systems in purpose-built installations.