OGMA – Indústria Aeronáutica de Portugal, S.A. takes Aviation Quality and Safety as a pillar of its strategy and exercises such responsibility throughout its business activity.
OGMA – Indústria Aeronáutica de Portugal, S.A. shall:
- Assume Quality, Safety and Business Excellence as critical factors for competitiveness and sustainability, using them as the basis for a differentiated performance and for the strengthening of OGMA brand.
- Provide for the necessary resources and for the development of Employee competencies, rooted in a Quality and Safety Culture.
- Actively involve all leadership levels in promoting and developing a Quality and Safety Culture across the Company.
- Encourage Employees to experience Just Culture and shall foster the transparent communication of any deviations and risks, safeguarding its protection.
- Systematically pursue continual improvement, the development of its management system and the effectiveness and efficiency of its processes.
- Strive to exceed the expectations of its customers, shareholders and stakeholders and shall be firm in regard to meeting established requirements.
- Require its suppliers to achieve and maintain the same Quality and Safety standards to which it is committed and shall value the forming of partnerships.